What We're Looking For
We are looking for a creative mind to help us grow our online presence and engage with our audience while maintaining the Pratiksha Jewelry Brand.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work collaboratively to manage social media platforms in an effective way that yields maximum growth and ROI.
- Curate a social media marketing calendar that keeps key product moments and marketing initiatives on the forefront while ensuring the content is engaging and relevant.
- Create content for social media including blog content (SEO-optimized) and photography/video + copy for social posts.
- Demonstrated ability to grow social media followers/audience/presence organically and through partnerships with influencers and other related professional services.
- Engage the current PJ Social Media Audience while implementing new, fresh best practices (including but not limited to promotions and giveaways) to grow the community.
- Keep up with trends in social media tools, applications, channels and strategy to determine which are relevant for PJ.
Work with PJ's Creative Director to analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Tweak strategy as needed.
Spearhead innovation and forward-thinking around community growth and engagement while maintaining brand continuity across platforms and communications.
Essential Skills & Requirements
Looking for: part-time or full-time, summer internship or full-time employee (we are flexible here).
0-3 years experience in marketing/social media. Genuine passion for social media and new digital frontiers is required. Start-up, fashion and/or retail brand experience is a plus.
A well-rounded communicator, collaborator, and presenter who loves to share findings and actionable insights.
Exceptional drive to overcome barriers with a positive and motivating attitude. Must be able to understand and act on feedback from various contributors, and pivot as necessary.
A good eye for smart, creative, effective content. You appreciate and admire the art of high-quality brand content.
A team player who’s comfortable multitasking and shows strong analytical skills.
Maintains excellent writing and language skills, especially as it relates to brand story-telling.
Proficiency with social software such as Sprout Social, Curalate, Percolate, Hootsuite, etc.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible time off
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com with your resume and portfolio samples.